Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sex Survey... Live longer, have orgasm more often!

Was flipping through today's paper version of the Sunday Star.... nothing exciting any more...


..flip flip flip and this one caught my eyes!



In order to live longer, men have to have more orgasm. It did not mention that how or what is the way to achieve orgasm. As long as frequent orgasm, men will live longer.

More orgasm = lower mortality risk = longer life!

Being me, I guess there are three ways to achieve orgasm:

1) Sex

2) Self Masturbation

3) Wet dream


Observation:


The easiest way to achieve orgasm is self masturbation.



Conclusion:


Men can live longer without women!


damm... my wife sneaks up to me and read this..... I am as good as a virgin now!


..

6 comments:

Falcon said...

it looks like i'm goin to live a long life...lol

limcyam said...

.. long live Falcon!

SARA said...

interesting!

meiphing said...

haha ;D

Johnny Ong said...

in other words, a happier man lives longer lah

limcyam said...

sara & phingy: Thanks for your feedback.

johnny ong: ... true~!