Saturday, September 13, 2008

How much is your virginity cost?

Sad... People will do anything for money. So, money does rule to a certain extend.

How much is your virginity worth? This 22 years old girl wants to capitalise on her firstime to the highest bidder...

She is willing to submit to a gynecological examination and lie detector test to prove she is really a virgin.




To read the reports, click at her picture. You can also click here to another site.


Yeah right... I am a father of 3, and I am still virgin... I am willing to submit 3 doctor's examination report and lie detector test to prove that I am still a virgin... (I am willing to give 50% to the 3 doctors and the lie detector tester).

Now, who wants my virginity... I need money to send my kids to overseas for good educations.

Bid starts at USD1,000,000... for girls, ladies, aunties and women... any takers?



sigh... it's a mad world.



..

4 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

true? lol

Holly Jean said...

mad world indeed. i wonder if men have bought her virginity.. hows the bidding going??????????

very geisha like ... concept of pricing virginity... but of course Geishas have more class.. this one looks like a money grubbing hoe... what 3 kids over seas bullshit

limcyam said...

baby: agreed


kenwooi: yup, true


holly jean: ...bullshit. Yes. The whole thing. I think Natalie is seeking for publicity.

TNH said...

you are right..nothing can prove virginity..only she know who she is..