Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sorry... I left my brain at home!

I was at Tesco Bukit Tinggi Klang, this morning for the weekly shopping with my family.

Well if you been there before, you will noticed that they are undergoing some improvements or renovations for the benefits of the shoppers.

Among the improvement, were the parking allocated for the disable driver.


Well, this is nothing great as most of the shopping complexes have already having this type of parking either out of compassion for the less fortunate or complying to the legal requirement.

I was surpirsed that Tesco went ahead and allocated some parking lots for family... yes, family with kid...


.. this is great. Bravo Tesco... keep this up.

What pissed me off is some of the real 'brain cacat' drivers whom are unable to understand that the parking lots alloted for the less fortunate (or disable driver) is not meant for them.

Maybe they lost some money at the stock market, and deem that they are now, less fortunate.. therefore granting them the rights to park their car there...


I had taken a picture... of the brain cacat driver... I took it from far... just in case they became hostile, and shouted at me...


See... he is standing perfectly well.. and also acted normal... nothing unusual about him.



..sigh, I think this guy left his brain at home.


..

2 comments:

Falcon said...

yup left his brain at home...

limcyam said...

..... no wonder he looks like a zombie!

hehehe