Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Feng Shui....



This is a picture of a peacock or peafowl or Pavo cristatus or what ever you may want to call it.


Such a beautiful creature....

Everyone knows what it is, and may also seen them before. Some of us here, may actually own one. According to the wiki, some of us here, may had eaten the meat before.. gross... I can't imagine that. Somehow, I have my own reservation, eating such a beautiful creature. Anyone taste this before...?


Well, today it is not about food. It is not about it's habitat, but today I am going to write about how this fella, how it helps me in my daily life.

Acording to my wife's Feng Shui Master, '... put a few of the peacock's feather in the car to avoid accident... blah blah blah...'

So, obediently she got me to get this and kept it in my car. This was some time ago... and I still have it in my car! To be exact, it is on the dashboard, right in front of the driver seat. Thanks to the Master or to God or to whom it may concern, I am still ok!




Until now, or more accurate until yesterday evening, I did not see any car with these peacock feathers on the road.... only mine. Mine only, and I am alone, doing what the Feng Shui master says...

I always have this impression in my mind; anyone looking at my car, will notice the feathers and start to think... 'This guy must be a lunatic... feather also want to keep in the car!"

Yesterday, while driving home.... I found another 'lunatic...... ' driving a Jaguar... wow, not bad. Even the owner of the Jaguar is keeping these in the car.



The only different is that the feathers in the Jag is much longer that mine.. and I have no problem with that. Everyone is unique...



Now, I have a mind boggling issue... put in front to avoid frontal accident. Put at the back to avoid backside accident.... hehe

Which part should I save... my front or my backside?

..

3 comments:

Ai-Ling said...

haha...i agree with u. feng shui can be a mind boggling issue sometimes :)

Johnny Ong said...

solutions:-
1. cut the current into 2 pieces, put half in front, half at the back

2. get anor feather of the same length seen in jaguar and put behind

3. buy 2 of same length or the longer the better. it seems the bigger the feather, the bigger the car (a blessing on the way)

hehehehe

limcyam said...

ai-ling: me still been bogg...

johnny: aha... then put left side and put right side.... later ended up my car became a peacock car! hehehe


all: Thanks for commenting!