Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I want my other half!

This morning, I discovered that someone has lost his other half..... or her other half. I am not sure as to he or she... I had no way to check.



I went to my usual hangout for breakfast, and parked my car at one of my usual lot... you know, somehow we will alway prefer to stick to a certain way of doing things, or eating at a certain place with the same type of food... everyday.



It was miracle that I barely missed it when I park the car or else, I would be by the police station now, making a report.... squashing someone's......



Nevertheless, this is what greeted me....






...and a close up of this...





This left shoe is now looking for the right shoe..... It seems that they were separated at least since yesterday, and this left shoe was left outside... even when it rains.

If you know how the where about of the right shoe, please be so kind and ask the owner to reunite them....

I had decided to leave it there, just in case the owner turned up looking for it.

I hope they will be united again.

May all be happy today!

.

No comments: