Monday, September 1, 2008

My car can sail on water!!

I have a problem with the Nokia Maps (or the GPS software).

According to the map, the road is located somewhere in the sea! No joke see it for yourself!




.. the red dot is where I am, and I am driving my car!



I am driving (Sailing!)

I am driving, I am driving,
in my car 'cross the country.
I am driving, no near the waters,
to be near you, to be free.

I am driving, I am driving,
like a driver 'cross the road.
I am driving, passing some trees,
to be with you, to be free.

Can you see me, can you see me
thro' the day light, not far away,
I am crying, forever trying,
to be with you, what to say.

Can you hear me, can you hear me,
thro' the dark night far away.
I am trying, no longer crying,
to be with you, who can say.

We are driving, we are driving,
home again 'cross the road.
We are driving stormy seaside,
to be near you, to be free.

Oh food, to be near you, I am hungry.
Oh food, to be near you, I am hungry,
Oh food.

.

3 comments:

Robin said...

hmm....wired huh

Anonymous said...

rofl..crazy dude.. must be the smart tunnel hehe

limcyam said...

Robin: ya... wired, and weird. hehe

xpressnick: hmm... I need a driver or a passenger in my car, so that I can try it in KL SMART tunnel... good suggestion.