Sunday, September 7, 2008

22nd AGM.... who to vote as Council Member?


Hmm.. it has been a while since I last attended the Annual General Meeting of my 'Institute'... too long until I failed to remember when was the last time I did...

Well, received a notice to attend the AGM recently... years in years out... all the same stuff.

Every year, the Institute requires us to vote to replace the 'retiring Council Member'. Together with the notice, we have the 'statement' from each candidates, writing to us justfying why we should vote for them.

All full of professionalism, and for a change, there is no mention of Immigrant or any racial remarks!... We are all Malaysian here!




This year, I decided that I will not decide whom to vote but I will ask fellow bloggers to vote for me. Let me explain... how this works:

I had setup a poll on the right of this blog... Please help by voting at the number you like! Please vote up to three candidates, and if you like you could vote for all (by doing so, you just nullify your vote!)

These numbers correspondence to a particular member seeking election to the Council.


When this is done, the highest three wannabe will have my vote. Simple eh?


Who says Accountants are boring!



.

5 comments:

Ai-Ling said...

well said:)

Geek @ Kedai.TV said...

Why cannot vote for yrself!

heee heee heee


Azrin @ http://www.zyraz.com
PS: CIFA,PFA,CA etc ECA?

limcyam said...

Ai-ling: thank you.

Azrin: Council member is a boring job..

meiphing said...

hey you're an accountant ?

cool !

i'm in my final sem of ACCA ;)

limcyam said...

phingy: nah... just cari makan.

Have fun with the finals!

Good luck.