Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sick...



Short note:

The poll to nominate the Council Member will ends on 12 September 2008 10:00am.
Please vote promptly, only if you want.
Thanks





1. AM not feeling well yesterday.

2. Went to see a doctor.

3. He gave me this...




5. Took this tablet...


6, Rest for a while.

7. Surf net. Got cheated by a young girl (click here). Short interesting story.

8. It was my fault.... not everything you read on the net is true... duh.

9. Took another tablet this morning...


10. Hmm, weird. I swear the colour of the tablet is white, yesterday.... am I getting the wrong medicine??


11. Aiyah.... I remember this kuih..


12. The medicine also like that...



18. Am still sick now.

..

3 comments:

irtiza said...

hope u get better soon. all the best

Johnny Ong said...

after reading that girl's blog, u needed an additional tablet ah?

limcyam said...

irtiza: thanks!


johnny ong: nolah... me already 'sick' before reading.


baby: yup. 100% sure. Sick only, but not 'mabuk'... and still can walk straight! hehe thanks for your thought!