Friday, September 19, 2008

Going beyond expectations.....

I received this among some bills today:


After a first glance, I nearly throw this away... at the moment before it went directly into wastepaper bin, I have a 'funny' feeling... something in me urged me to open this.

So I open this. This is what I get:

.. a little more special.... like what?


.... and a cover letter:


Damn... must be one of those marketing brochures, again. I hate those letters, just eating up my already limited time.

Hang on!... This looks different so I read on:


..hey, this letter just made my day! After all these trips, collecting miles... they finally remember me!


This is what they sent me:



... and two stickers to get the porter services at the airport. Hmm.... I do not need these stickers. I wonder why they gave me two.... one in front and one at the back?




Anyway, I was at cloud nine for 1.5 minutes.... err.. what does this card does....


This is what I gather after a quick surfing....


Access to Malaysia Airlines Golden Lounges

wah.... food... more food.. I can eat the world most expensive nasi lemak!

Priority Wait-listing

I like this... I have the licence to jump queue...... not bad!

Priority Baggage Handling
..they will still 'throw' my baggage out from the plane but before yours.

Extra Baggage Allowance
... this is good if I want to do shopping... sigh.. must not inform wife about this.

First Class or Golden Club Class Check-in
... the queue at these counter is short... or no queue at all.

Telephone Check-in
... nothing useful, unless I am late to the airport.

Travelling Companion Benefits
... my travelling buddy is invited to join me eating the most expensive nasi lemak!


..more information: click this



Who are they....




...yeah right. Going beyond expectations.....



Hey Tony... you have anything like this ar?
..

No comments: