Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Yesterday once more...



When I was young
I'd listen to the radio
Waitin' for my favorite songs
When they played I'd sing along
It made me smile.

Those were such happy times
And not so long ago
How I wondered where they'd gone
But they're back again
Just like a long lost friend
All the songs I loved so well.

Every Sha-la-la-la
Every Wo-o-wo-o

Teet teet...teet teet...teet teet...teet teet.... Teet Teet...


Damm, the alarm clock woke me up on Monday morning. Time to do the routine, to clean up and go to work (err.... no need to put in the details of what happens in between...you won't like it!)

I was dreaming that I was driving, while listening to this song.. As this is an evergreen , being a normal human being, I sang along with the song. Ya, you may also say, one of my favourites.

Hmm I wonder what may happens if I continued the dream on... I really don't know. sigh.. I really don't know why... why that song? and what a timing.... at least let me finished the dream! Cruel alarm clock.... duh.

Now I am pissed. Now you also know why I was so moody yesterday.



Is my subconcious is trying to tell me something... to make a "U-Turn" and do what is right now?

Damm... What did I do wrong now?

Thinking about it now, about my life, I have few regrets, some big, some small, some changed me and some, I just do not want to remember. If given the chances to turn back in time to change the path, I would say.... no thanks. I am glad I am who I am now. I had seen worst...

Life goes on.

Why.. this song? Why? This does not shed any lights to my dream? It is torturing me now... why? What is it trying to tell me? I hope I will be able to continue this dream, in future ,and discover the hidden message of my life...

Being bugged by the mysterious dream, I tried to think hard... what is the meaning of this? Especially that song... why that song and not any other song? Tell me why....

hmm.. I really don't know.

I hope that by writing this, it will help to enlighten me on the dream.. and that song! Searching for inspirations... or maybe I had lost my soul? Cheh... Choi. choi...

Let's start the investigation by a looking at picture of me... a page from my 'yesterday'... about 16 years ago!



ACCA gave me the light... a sign... a divine sign back then, that I will be successful and passed all the exams!


This picture brings plenty of memories... too many to write here. Some of you guys and gals , whom known me back then will testify that this is one of the best times in our life! I had my chance to live it, and I did live it to the fullest. I am happy with that! No regrets. (err... sure boh?)


Anyway, it still does not solve the mysterious dream... wt....


Guess I will post the song here for all to enjoy, if you care to join me!


..it's yesterday once more!





..damm... I am still clueless!


.



4 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

true enough u can't change what had happened but u still can change what's coming ahead. whatever regrets or sadness that came abt previously cld be a lesson for u in facing even bigger challenges that are coming ahead

stay strong

limcyam said...

Yup.. I will.

So far so good!

Thanks!

TheJessicat said...

wowwww so emo? smile!!

a past has to be put away some how, what only remains are it's memories

*hugs*

all d best!

limcyam said...

:-)

Thanks for the encouraging words...

and *hugs*

Best wishes... from me!