Monday, September 15, 2008

Cheap Good Fast


Well, by now most of you guys will most probably have seen or have heard about this Cheap, Good and Fast theory/hypothesis.

I really do not know if this is a proven theory or just a hypothesis, or simply a marketing phrase coined by some smart marketeers.

I heard from a friend of mine that there is a book on this, but I am still not sure if this author is the first person to use this phrase.

Anyway, I do NOT claim credit on this phrase..


Basically, you can only have two:

1) Cheap and fast, but it won't be good or

2) Cheap and good, but it won't be fast or

3) Fast and good, but it won't be cheap.


Being me, may I have all three, please??




..but in real life, you may even get not cheap, not good and not fast!

So, if you get two out of three, rejoice and say your prayers!


Thanks goodness.... I am still alive!
..

3 comments:

Falcon said...

how abt Nasi Kandar?...Its relatively cheap and fast...

limcyam said...

yo... good nasi kandar is not cheap!

Anonymous said...

Cheap, Good & Fast! This is usually what accountant or most people prefer. Sometimes, it really depends on the place u are in. I am currently staying in Mongolia. They don't have such concept. Usually cheap is not good, Good is not cheap. The price will justify the quality of the product. I guess it may takes time for them to know this theory.