Sunday, August 31, 2008

Legal Letter!:: Limcyam VS Franco, Tam & Wu....


Every Saturday.... is a hectic day in my life. For me, I dubbed Saturday as 'in-law's day'. You know, they have no blood ties with you, but you get the right to 'screw' or being 'screwed' by one of their family member (or in this case, my wife) and get away with it scots free.

IF you are lucky you can even be congratulated, when making her pregnant!

Now, that is how I define 'in-law'.


...lets fast forward to the late evening, as there is nothing interesting to write about what happens at the in-laws. Just the normal plesantaries, Parents in laws playing with the kids, dinners and such. Quite a dull occassion, but as long as my wife is happy, I am too.


When I got home, my mum told me "You got mails!" Wow not bad... junk mails, credit card bills, and bills, and a legal letter!!

HAH... what in the world had I done wrong....


... please do not sue me... I just managed to make end meets, (err plus a few hundreds extra for minor self entertainment) and now they want this money also?? Someone read my blog and decided to sue me for that miserable amount?? damm..... there goes my 'long holiday weekend mood'!

Did I wrote something that offended somebody? and now they want to get revenge? I am not suprised. They even shut down a popular site in Malaysia recently.... I am just a small fry..... easier to bully huh!? Anything is possible now..



hmmm... suddenly I had this thought.. this case of Ms Nagamah. Did I do the same thing and now the girl wants me to pay...? No way... as I am a very responsible man!


Damm.... Forgot to pay for housing loan and now the want to evict me and my mouse.... err... what to pay if there is no loan eh? Right? phew... at least the house is safe....

Bills... hmmm all paid, up to date and even my mobile is prepaid.... so no debt!

So stressful and really could not think of any reason as to why someone wants to send me a legal letter. They must had the wrong guy... yeah... this must be a mistake.... definately not me... BUT the name of the letter and the address is mine... all correct.... duh... dielah like that.

I told myself.... be positive... you did no wrong, and pays all the bill (sometimes late a few days, but all paid)... even my worst enemy had nothing to use against me!

Aha... must be some long lost uncle or relatives or in-laws died and want to leave me some fortune.... possible? Wow if this is true, must be great.... I can now buy a new car, get the whole family to vacation, get Omnia or iphone...

... wait a minute.... my family is big.... if this is the case, I have plenty of relatives, higher ranking than me! poof! There goes my new car, vacations.. and my dream gadgets..

I tried to tear the envelope. but did not dare to look at it... Told myself, I better go to take a floral bath (or mandi bunga) and pray to Guan Yin for strength, and for some 'protection' against bad karma.... before I read this letter.... you knowlah.. in times like this, you need divine intervention!

What did I do to deserve this.... damm..

Finally, after the floral bath and prayers (burning of some joss sticks)..... I face it like a man.... it's Me VS Franco, Tam & Wu....



See the name of this firm... Reader's Digest! Franco, Tam & Wu... just work there!



Throw you mother smelly shoes!

Ya... they just want to inform me that I can get the extra RM12,500, if I win the stupid contest..... I am not interested.



Conclusion:

The floral bath and the prayers really works!


Now.... I think I got a bone to pick with Reader's Digest.


Note: I NEVER open or reply to any of these stupid contest.... and today, they managed to get me opened the envelope, and increase my blood level. Damm you RD!


..

No comments: