Friday, August 22, 2008

New Toy E71

Wow... just got my new toy... Nokia E71.. I can blog better with this!

Will write about this soonest possible....


Can't wait... and tried the FREE GPS (for 30 days courtesy of Nokia called Navigation or something) and I will not be lost again... and I know the way the the nearest McDonald.. in case I am hungry later!

One plus point is that I just discovered that there are a few other fast food chain nearby.... if I have a helicopter. ..

The GPS ignores the 'road route' and showed the distance in a straight line.. (I think)

Well... I maybe out of action for a while.. and will be back with plenty of things to write....


Here's something for a start..

One thing good about Nokia's manual... there were two, one for dummies and one for impatient dummies:


.. the quick Start Guide (above)


and the User Guide..(very thick compared to the quickstart)

You are smart enought to know which dummies read which one...

Sorry about the poor pictures, you can blame it all on the phone... (as if I am a pro photographer)

Well, let me have some fun with my E71 and I am sure that this is a good tool for me!

.. honey... wait for me!


duh... I hope I GPS the location of the two manuals.... where are they now!?

3 comments:

limcyam said...

.... this one is somehow 'free' given to me to make sure I can check emails while on the road.

So.. no complaint (from me)

Cheers!

Bernard Chung said...

Lim Peh like the Samsung Omnia or HTC Diamond better lo
But they are expensive
Looks like u cant wait for IPhone
so u get urself E71 la?
Btw, u got danged by Tiuniasing izzit? Don worry he is a chibai

limcyam said...

... Next stop, iPhone!