Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Blues Buster

Last night, I had done the September budget allocation and discovered that... I have left only a small sum to myself for spending.... all gone to bills, bills and more bills; also to feed the car for me and family to move around.

What a day.... felt 'rich' for a moment and before you can say cheese or arrghh... the money is gone.

How am I gonna sleep with this... this cannot go on and on and on...

Thought of going out for a drink and wondering where to go... who to invite... and then realised that it is still August, I better scrap that idea...

As a normal response to that frustation, I went to the kitchen and look for anything to cheer me up... and I found this...


The label says...



.. imported stuff... must be good one! DO not believe me.... they also have a 'Decree of sort for this... ' the German call this.. The Purity Law!


Still do not believe me.... well even the Friar is drinking this... you know, like the Chinese food "Monk Jumps over the wall"...



..see they even have a picture of a person looks like a friar on the bottle... must be really that good!


Tada.... may I present to you... my only bottle of Franziskaner Weissbier.... left in my fridge... My sister attended her Company Dinner and this is what her boss gave her.... and it ended up in my fridge...

To really appreciate beer, you need to have drinking partners. Since I have only left one miserable bottle with super tight budget, and I refuse to start spending the September money... I need to have some bak kua... duh.. finished them even before Chap Goh Meh..

I need to improvise with this...


and this...


but the crackers has gone bad... duh.


No choice, guess I had to be happy with only this..


Wah... not bad... Yammmmm Sennggggggggggg! Can't remember when I had my last beer....


Wow.. not bad.... imported one you know... and as I am using it to drown my sorrow... I did not really have the time to taste it... It went down super fast... The only thing I can remember is it tasted smooth... and have a super after taste... hey.. this is not wine tasting...

I will definately get more of this to really drink it slowly.....


Cheers!

2 comments:

Falcon said...

i feel for youbro...i also face the same prob..very stressful..anyway if u need a partner to drink contact me...plus at my place can get smuggle alcohol...cheap alcohol and good quality..cheers

limcyam said...

thank you... thank you....

Will drink for that!