Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What to put here...?

Hi....

Just another day, less cars on the road this morning but not sure why, and I decided to create this blog today... 200820082008 you know... some what special.

I am not sure what to name this blog. Naming this blog wasted my whole morning. Now I have mix reactions on what to write and how to approach the blog world... please be good to me!

Looks like it's gonna rain heavily soon and I will be stuck in another traffic crawl..... sigh.

Guess... I better start packing now.... and go home

4 comments:

tancc said...

Well, it was a special date. At least you managed to get it start, ....congartulations!...maybe you should waited a few minutes longer and get it kick of at 2008 2008 2008 (20 August 2008 8.08pm)..haha

limcyam said...

wei.. gotlah... 2008 2008 2008... see the time stamp down there... very difficult one you know...

tancc said...

aiyo...blind already...that's why lah photo of your son or daughther??? look sebiji like mother!!!

limcyam said...

duh... that is my son... his grandmother (or my mother)... told me he looks like me, when I was at his age.....

.. and I am his father.

ROTFL.