Saturday, August 30, 2008

Who did this...?



Damm... there goes one of my mum's favourite tupperware. This time, the culprit is not the kids but I have a suspect in mind. I can only guess but I am not sure if this fella will be held responsible to this...



See, the lid was 'broken'



A much closer look.. and you may think that ke kids is so hungry until they are willing to chew the tupperware!



Look from the top.... the teeth mark, what a nicely crafted job... the white portion is still intact, left unharm. Well done.



A real close up of the damages... I may be able to ask Tupperware to buy this design... very cheap only.... offer me! Any other takers?




Here is the usual suspect:


Dear Mouse,

Get out from my house now, or you will ended up..... squashed!

Please be warned!

.

3 comments:

I AM A BLOGGER said...

OOO, it is really the rat?
Anyway, hv a nice day after solving this mystery(^^)

ch3ryl said...

the rat at your place displayed great meticulous teeth-work. :P

limcyam said...

xjion89: I think the rat, received the message and left... unbale to 'meet' it in person.

ch3rylism: ... I will get the rat's dentist contact and post it here! hehehe