Monday, August 25, 2008

wEIRD Manday... !

Welcome Manday.... so slow.....

Had a weird feeling since this morning Maybe must be the Monday blues and it is now just a few minutes passed 9am... someone please speed up the clock.

My mum reminded me yesterday that this coming weekend, need to buy some fruits for praying .... Mooncake festival is coming... ya.. the usual moon cakes, I wonder what new flavour is out there this year.... Hmm.. Tai Thong moon cakes.. with discount! I need to call this new 'neighbour' of mine..... not sure is she still has the discounts...

I am still feeling weird.... as if something under my table is calling me.... wah lau eh.. damm spooky... and this is still the 7th ghost month!

Had a peep... nothing unusual, maybe I distract myself by clearing some emails.... focus... focus on the emails...


All of a sudden..... I have this strong urge.... to go to toilet....


... done! Peed and still have this feel...... wei... please go away! do not kacau me......


Looked under the table... and all is normal..... maybe I cannot see 'it'... you know... they are invisible to the human eyes.....

Aha.... I will snap a picture.... if there is any 'presence'... my E71 should be able to pick this up... you know... those hantu appeared on pictures scenario....


Here it goes...... snapped....

HUH!!.... captured... now I know why I felt so damm weird today....





Notice the 'presence'??

No comments: