Monday, October 13, 2008

Breakfast in bed..?

.

I was in Kuching recently and was staying at Hilton, Kuching.

I found this on my pillow, upon check-in (that was sometime near midnight).



I wonder why in the world would someone wants to eat breakfast, right in bed immediately after waking up. As seen on in any movie, the actor or actress, woke up and took their breakfast almost immediately, after a morning kiss or two!.

Personally, I won't mind the kiss, you know, a kiss is just a kiss, nothing more... but eating in bed?

sigh.. at least I would go to the toilet for a pee, brush my teeth... or 'shit' and get dressed properly before eating...

If you had tried, (which I did once) this is no fun. It gave me the feeling that I was hospitalised... and unable to eat at a normal table... thus.. having breakfast in bed!.

The food taste a different as I need to sit with my leg stretched on the bed...

I would rather have my breakfast like a normal person... and not in bed.

Would you?





.

No comments: