Saturday, October 25, 2008

I want to be a hero!

..

Have you ever fantasize that you can beat Superman in anything he does? Or maybe Supergirl (... a girl!?)

Perhaps you would like to be more invisible than the Invisible man!

..only in your dream!


Yeah right.... maybe if you let a spider bit you.. you can replace the friendly spidey!




...mind you... you need to expose this spider to gamma ray first. Now this may look easy at first...

Hmm being a super hero is not easy after all.

I wonder how in the world they got their super powers... for real!


That said, I am proud to announce that I had became a super hero!

I did not realise that I have this super power in me.. all these while until today! You know, I have this since I was born....

Thinking about that, you can be one too!

Do not believe me... ask my kids...

"My daddy can punch your daddy flat... because he is my super hero!!"


..

No comments: