Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Do not press me hard!!

..


Tried as hard as possible to avoid filling up the gas tank as the prices of the fuel, may go down anytime!

Well, when it needs to go, I have to go and get the gas tank filled up.

This happens today and I had to visit the petrol station... right after work. Else, I am taking the risk of running out of gas.. tomorrow morning. Talking of pushing it hard...

The current price now is RM2.30 (about USD0.65) per liter in Malaysia. (exchange rates from www.xe.com)

Mark my word... it will go down soon!

After filling the car to the max, I decided to answer nature's call, as it is still a quite some distance to my home.

This is what I saw in the toilet..... advising me not to press too hard!!



Translation: DO NOT PRESS HARD!!! TREAT THIS AS IF THIS IS YOURS. THANK YOU *PSS KESAS BARAT*



Hmm... point taken. I will not push it any longer!!


This refers to the fuel level of my car. I was stranded once..... long time ago, and memories of that still haunt me!

Therefore, from now onwards, I will fill up once the gauge drops to quarter tank.

..

2 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

just go and pump it. u can only save 1 tank of petrol if the price did go down again

limcyam said...

Johnny: hehee.. that is what I did.. has been trying to be kiasu