Thursday, October 30, 2008

Girl with tail...!?



Updates on my Gout: Thanks for all your support! The Gout is packing and should be leaving me earliest by tomorrow noon. Of course, I really need to watch what I eat. Else, it will attack, again anytime. Luckily I still have my antidote!






I took this this morning... while we were walking to my car.

Well, she is a girl that I had known for about two years now. She is my breakfast partner during working weekday everyday, if I am in Kuala Lumpur. Rain or shine... when you found me eating breakfast, she will be nearby or sharing the same table with me enjoying breakfast. She works nearby my office.

You know, she is the one ordering the Coffee Latte.

Today, I had my usual Teh C and she decided to have Hailam tea instead.




Well, we are very closed (as in a good friends) and talk about almost anything... anything except this blog! I was even there for her when she broke up with her boyfriend. Sad story... but glad that that is over now. That has nothing to do with me!! I am more as a silent listening partner to all her woes.... like an one way ticket affair... I listened, nodd my head and eat my breakfast.... my mother used to say... do not speak with your mouth full!

Wow, mathematically speaking, I spent more time with her for breakfast than with my wife/family. Damm, needs to be really carefull..... else...


I had commented on her 'tail' before and candidly told her.. one of these days, I will take a picture of her 'tail'.... and created a blog just for that! Today is that day!!

When I have the oppurtunity, I will show this blog to her... and... I am sure she will punch me!

I hope she will not punch my face! I still need to go to work after breakfast!







..

2 comments:

alien said...

" I had commented on her 'tail' before and candidly told her.. one of these days, I will take a picture of her 'tail'.... and created a blog just for that! Today is that day!! "

- your had granted what you wish...hahaha

limcyam said...

alien: ... I wish she will not punch me when she found out about this blog!