Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kids nowadays... are smarter!

.


Last Sunday, I left my Nokia E71 on the table in my room and went to answer a quick nature's call.

It was 'keypad locked' to prevent accidental call and save some embarrassment from happenning.

When I came out from the toilet, my eldest daughter 4+ years old, was playing with the phone!

Well, since it was 'locked', I guessed that it will be safe... until I heard a 'ping' sound..!

Huh, how in the world she knows how to 'unlock' the phone... and activated the camera function.. and took a picture.

Somehow, she had chosen my wedding potrait as the subject of her picture...


First picture taken by my daughter on her own!


Huh... it is blur because she did not stand still when snapping the picture... but the point is, she did all these by herself!! I am amazed....

Well, all I can say now is the kids nowadays are smarter then those during my years (that is me at 4 years old, 34 years ago)


.

5 comments:

Ai-Ling said...

lol...soon she'll be sending emails and she'll want a blog of her own, too...just like my kid :D

Kuntong said...

buy a digital camera for her! XD
yea..she is clever!

Johnny Ong said...

when we were 4yrs old, there were no handphones hahahaha

Anonymous said...

That's sweet! =)

limcyam said...

Ai-Ling: I better keep quiet... you are right! Then her brother and younger sis wants that too!


Kuntong: I need to buy 3 cameras... else, everyone will be fighting to play with it. All ages 4+, 3+ and 1+


Johnny Ong: Yes true, but I still do not reall myself using the house phone.

Kenwooi: hehe .. thanks.. I got to hide the phone.... in case they took it and call overseas!