Wednesday, October 29, 2008

..I had commited suicide. Please let me die now!

.


Every start must have an end. It is true also, everyone will die. No one can escape death.

It's a matter of where, when, how and sometimes why. No doubt about this. Nothing is permanent in life.

Also, it does not matter if you die in style or not. Or if you die in the hand of your loved ones or your hated ones or in the hands of complete stranger.

When you die, you just died.


I want to die now!

Before I die, please do cut off my right leg... as the right ankle is killing me now!








Remember these? click here for story


I ate these, like there is no tomorrow... I am paying the price now.

Now, I had a gout attack!! It is so painful that I wish I will die immediately now...

The pain is killing me... whatever I do or I did not do makes no different.... the excruciating pain.. is there. Every heart beat caused the pain.... arrgh.

Imagine that.

I want to die...

This is the culprit that caused the pain... damm





I had taken the antidote...




..but damm... it will only take full effect within an hour or two.

Until then, I want to die...!

Arghh..... my ankle!


... noticed the swollen area... arrgh.... let me die!


..

8 comments:

Jordan Tan said...

You're telling me u want to die because of some ankle ache.

That's just bullshit.

I've gone through so much misery in life and never have I every considered dying, but you? wth.

limcyam said...

Dear Jordan:

I hope you will get gout... and you will agree with me then.

Next to childbirth, gout (and related disease is among the top 5 pain known to medical world.

If you google the medication Voltaren.. you will see that this medicine will cause heart attack as one of the side effect. Meaning, it may kill me instead!

If the pain is bearable to human, no doctor will want to prescribe this medicine.

By the way, I can take life.. but not the gout attack!

Ask around about gout. This is not the same with broken ankle!

...and thanks for your comment!

WinnieWong said...

I understand how you feel. Hope tat you can recover soon. Nothing is impossible, right? Think of the brighter side will make your life happier. Cheers~~

limcyam said...

Dear Pehhwa: ..thanks. I hope I am able to sleep tonight.

ALI JOE said...

on of my close friends has gout. and he cant eat a lot of stuff. and sometimes his legs hurts. so i understand you man!!!

BE STRONG!

Anonymous said...

I had gout too, but then I discovered a natural cure, cherry juice. It should be 100% juice and can be cherry or black cherry. Drink a little bit daily and your gout will go away, probably after two or three days.

3POINT8 said...

Then perhaps you are lucky to be feeling a pain not many has experienced

limcyam said...

ali joe: ..thanks. Yes.. we have to be careful of the food intake... as I deliberately ignored that, I am looking for trouble.. and sure it found me!

john: Noted about that, but it is quite difficult to get the cherry juices over here. Therefore, prefer to take the medicine instead. A small price to pay for the 'comfort' during the attack!.

3point8: .. it used to be dubbed as the rich man's disease. Ya, you can say that I am one of the chosen one... hehehe