Monday, October 27, 2008

Whose fault is this...!?

..


Been to a famous seafood joint at Aman Puri, Kepong this evening with my family for dinner after a happy spending at 1-Utama.

Well, I am sure that by now, someone had surely blog about the glorious food here.... not only that, it appears on TV and been printed by the newspapers too.

Therefore, to save you from the agony of reading this again and again.... and be bored to death by my writing... I will not write about the food here.... but suffice to say.. it is good and value for money!!


That is the introduction of what, I am going to blog now...


After dinner, I paid for the food and as usual, would like to pay a visit to the toilet... in anticipation of the rather long journey home.

Today, my wife and my son joined me on the trip to the loo. This is a very famous seafood joint, but surprising there is only ONE toilet.... and this is 'unisex toilet'. Meaning, both male and female shared one miserable toilet....

...and that is what I am gonna blog about.


When we approached the toilet, the door was closed. I gave a knock.. and no one answered. Therefore, I open the door.... it is NOT locked.... and I pushed it open.

My goodness.. there was a lady in the toilet....


Damm...


... what happens next... I leave it with your imagination. In case that lady reads my blog!



Later, when I was in the toilet.... after that lady left... I checked the lock...




..it is working perfectly fine!


Question: Whose fault is this...!?


Moral of the story: When going to a unisex toilet, always bring your wife along!



.

No comments: