Saturday, November 15, 2008

Papaya...wearing skirt!

..

... I am speechless.



This is a papaya tree..... with some papayas on it, or what appears to be some papayas inside the cloth. The clothing appears to be a skirt.... or looks like one.

I am not sure what is inside the skirt... but it seems to be some papayas.




I was tempted to touch the papaya... but am not willing to risk someone shouting at me. So I just took some pictures of this papaya.

I am not sure if it is ripe, but I am guessing, it must taste so good when ripe, until the owner is willing to 'clothed' the papaya.

Papaya... I love papayas! Yummy!




2 comments:

Buzzing J said...

Hmmm ... I'd say she's into the third month. Six more months and she'll bring the cutest little papaya into this world. I wonder if it's a boy or girl ...

:)

limcyam said...

buzzing j: I peepep and it's twin! A boy and a girl!!

:)