Wednesday, November 5, 2008

High Fever...

..


I was hit with a very high fever... and nearly became mad. That is also why, I missed posting/updating my blog...


Luckily, someone up there still loves me and I am now normal... not only that... am able to fly to Kuching... will be here eating working until Friday.


What constitute fever: click here


hmm.. anything above 38 degrees C is high... than I should be lucky that I am still 'normal'... almost.


This is my how high my temperature in my body..reading taken... at home.


I have two of this at home.... especially with the kids around it is always good to have them handy.

This is me after the fever....



... I had turned into a blue-eyed boy! I hope. Why?

... I still have work in KUL but was sent to KCH to take a break and eat work.

...err we are internet company worldwide... location and work are mutually independent.. as long as there is good internet.. we can work.

..and now, I think I am mad.

..me still working now! after whacking some buffet steam boat just now







..

4 comments:

Kuching Remisier Blog said...

take care ~ haha

http://innit.nuffnang.com/view.php?id=43008

limcyam said...

crazyfool: unique name... thanks!

alien said...

why blue?
not other colour?

limcyam said...

alien: ...blue? because the idiom used blue-eyed boy... and not red-eyed boy or any other colour!

Have a nice day!