Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Shochu... kampai!!

..


I have a very good Indian friend, hailed from India. Have not seen him for ages, since he left Malaysia and gone home to India. Recently, he visited Japan and managed to drop by KL for some other important matters and brought me this.....




Well, I am not sure why he gave me this, but he told me... "Thanks, for your help!!" and continued "It is not the value of this drink, but more important, it is what is printed on the label!! You deserved this!!"

Wow... I can barely remember what I did.. but I guess... you will reap what you sow.. and this is karma.


Hmm.. what is printed there that makes him bought it for me..?



Here is the writing:

"Ougaku is for the man not easily swayed by the crowd - the man who can distinguish the truly genuine from the merely popular."


Wow, how true! In life, we need to distinguish the truth, and not to follow anyone blindly! We need to think, as in using your brain!


In case you are interested on what is written on the back of this Shochu.... here it is:



...all written in Japanese.

Well, I will save this and share it with my friends.

Kampai!







.

No comments: