Thursday, November 13, 2008

Yes Sir. Yes Sir

..


Maid. I am not sure about the rest of the world but in this region, live-in domestic helper or a.k.a. maid is a must especially in a family where both the husband and wife are working plus the presence of kids at home. Of course, any families may chose not to have one and life still goes on.

Some, gone to the extend to have more than one!!

As for my family, one is enough...

Our second maid decided to go home after 2 years contract recently and we have to replace her. During the transition period, we have to go without any maid.

We are so happy when the agent called up and declared the replacement will be arriving.

That was two months ago.... and here is a picture of her.



Well... she is still working with us at home and I noticed that she is a Yes Maid.


Me: Where do you keep the toothpick I bought?

Maid: Yes Sir.

Me: You know, that day when we went to Tesco, I bought some toothpick.... where is it now?

Maid: Yes Sir!

Me: Do you know what is a toothpick?

Maid: Yes Sir! (and smiled....!)

Me: So where do you keep them? I need them now... please get it for me.

Maid: Yes Sir! (and continue to stand there, staring at me smiling!!!)

Me: !@!%$%$@!

Maid: Yes Sir!!!

Me: Go and do your work. I get it myself.

Maid: Yes Sir. (and still smiling.. and still standing there!!!)



Damm, talk about communication problems... guess we have to bear with her for a long time! Apart from this, we do not wish to take the chances to replace her. We may be getting out from the pot into the fire!

This is what it meant in her profile, when she puts there... able to communicate in English!

I do hope with time, she should be able to understand what I am saying.. and give me less stress.


Yes sir, Yes sir three bags full!






click the above

2 comments:

Ai-Ling said...

yes, sir. good luck to u, sir. lol :))

limcyam said...

ai-ling: Yes sir... yes sir... do you work for free.... yes sir!

hehe... thanks, I need all the luck in the world...

yes sir!