Monday, November 24, 2008

Thaksin wants you!!

..

I am not sure if you love or hate Thaksin.... or maybe you don't know or care about him...

Which Thaksin?



This Dr. Thaksin Shinawatra


I am not going to write what he has done or what he has not done to you or to Thailand, but I want to inform you that he is hiring!

If you are one of the Asia's best talent.... He wants you!!! I am not sure for what, but I am sure.. they pay must be good.

Don't believe me..... read his letter...



This was advertised in the Financial Times recently... half a page... and must be expensive!





In case you need a clearer read.... see below.



If you are that good, are you willing to work for him?

Is it morally wrong for me to work for him.... even after what we know what he did to Thailand??

..the pay must be good!!

sigh... "Don't give up hope in the crisis."







..

1 comment:

limcyam said...

Shea: ... I have nothing personal against this person, but you can get more information about him here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thaksin_Shinawatra

Do google up news about him.... if you are interested.

Have fun!