Monday, November 10, 2008

My kids... the Picaso!

..


I am trying very hard to keep the walls at home, as clean as possible by allocating the wall in my kids room, to be a grafitti wall. They have all the freedom to do what ever they want to the wall.... this is a very BIG mess.

You know, too much of restrictions is not good and the kids need to explore and build some self esteem.

As you might propably guessed, I am at the losing end... but still, when they grown up... I will have the momories of these! Of course, during some art attack session, any wall comes handy!

Here is the drawing of a fire engine...


.... in my room!


An abstract picture.... what do you see?




When they grown up, I will make them paint the wall...! Daddy will provide the paint!






..

4 comments:

Ai-Ling said...

i once had tht grafitti section allocated on one of the walls. guess what...after a few months, it blew out of proportion! lol...

my kids are no longer allowed to indulge themselves into grafitti. instead, they are given lots and lots of old unused diaries and recycled papers. safer bets ;)

limcyam said...

ai-ling: ..mine had those items too. Once in a while, I will notice that they added something to the wall.. not sure when they did it... but it was there!

Had to really locked all the important documents too... or it will also ended up like a scrap papers! Full with colourings!

In the future, I bet we will cherish these, and buy their kids (our grandkids) some colour/material... and see how our kids respond to this!


Life is good! Cheers!

Jerine said...

this brings back my childhood memory. my dad got us an empty frame and set the boundaries where we can do our graffiti. sometimes I invite my friends to draw on it. good ole memories

limcyam said...

jerine: ...I am sure that the temptation to draw outside the frame is tremendous.

I was a kid too...

Missed those days...