Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Only in Canada!

..

FAT people will now get two seats for the price of one on flights within Canada


The same colleague that went to Australia recently sent me the above link.... (please click the aboe link to read the full story)


The landmark decision by a Canadian court is:

Obese air travellers have won the right to two seats for the price of one in Canada.


I am not sure if I should be happy or sad about this...

I may be consider as FAT....



I know that being FAT is no fun and it comes with plenty of health hazards.

I have a choice to lose weight, but I am too lazy to do it or procrasinates... till tomorrow

Do I really have a choice....!?

Anyway, I am not sure if this case will have any impacts on the aviation industries..

..Malaysia bila lagi?




4 comments:

acura said...

They fight for the rights & they have won it. So it must be something good.

limcyam said...

acura: ..yes you have a point. Agreed!

Chunks of Reality said...

You are not fat!!

limcyam said...

Chunks: .... wow thanks... I got to inform my wife about this!