Friday, November 7, 2008

My friends paid for this...! Did you?!


I was staying at Hilton during my recent trip to Kuching.

When I open the curtain every morning.. I saw this building.

I am proud to say that this is the building that was partially (say a tiny puny percentages) paid by my Kuching friends. Most probably a few bricks here and there... every month.

I envy them and told them that when the construction is done, please invite me for house warming party.. and they told me..

Kanasai!

Another project by the Pek Mo..... sigh.







..

3 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

next time ask the hotel staff what's the name of that bldg if u dont know ...... hehe

Unknown said...

what's that building wiil be? will it be a hotel?

limcyam said...

johnny and magma:

This is the new 'Sarawak ""Parliament"" '



http://www.etawau.com/HTML/Kuching/NewDunSarawakComplex.htm