Friday, April 24, 2009

Secret to be Extra Professional ...?



Let me start this posting with a short story... a little bit about me




I must admit. I am was an avid golfer.....

I played at The Mines before! No kidding!

Now, I don't even know where is my golf set.... but I am sure that it is somewhere in my house. Hope my wife does not throw it away....

Why? I simply do not have the time for it now.

I need to choose. Golf or family... and I think I had made the right choice. Golf can wait but not my children! I want to see them grow up! I can always go back to golf... the green will not run away! ....as long as I have these with me!



My golf buddies said "You will lose it if you do not use it.... " They were refering to my skills.

I am able to place the ball anywhere on the fairway, very good at reading the green... good in putting... but I hate going to the beach loking for the ball sand traps.

Once in a while I purposely feed some fish with the golf balls especially if I am playing with my clients... they need to win!

Those were the days. Gone. I had made my stand. I hope when my children grown up, they will appreciate this old daddy they have...... and I can return to my green... where I belong! I hope they still have beautiful caddies in the future!!

Well, if you are into the game... let me share my secret with you! No pro golfer will ever divulge their close kept success secret to you... they need to keep that in order to win.

This is my secret...


I always have this whenever I am no the green. No exceptional. This will ensure that I am in control of the golf ball! ...always get what I want!



Note:

When you take this... you will be an Extra Professional in whatever you are doing!!






No comments: