Thursday, April 30, 2009

The most precious love of my life...

This is just a tree. Nothing special about this tree. The fruit of this tree... is inedible. I do not know the name of this tree.



This is not an olive tree... I just know. However, whenever I am near it.. it made me feel good...so good!

It made me felt loved, I first had this feel about thirty years ago! I still have this feeling now, whenever I see it.

It is not ordinary love, but a parent's love!

Hey, wipe away that thought.. I was not 'conceived' under this tree!


I used to wait for my parent under the shade of this tree!!! They will be there... sharp at 1:05pm every day without failed! whenever I am under the tree!!



Well, I know they has no interest in surfing the web.... and the chances of him reading this is near zero.... but I loved my dad! I just need to share this...

Mom and Dad, I love you!





2 comments:

Erik said...

Warmed me. Thank you for sharing.

limcyam said...

Dear Erik,

Thanks for visiting!

Cheers