Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"Papa is busy.. go ask your mummy!!!"

..

I was on the way back from Bagan Lalang with my family during the Raya Haji outing

Passed through Banting town and had to stop at one of the traffic lights.

Something caught my children's attention and they asked me... "Pa... what are P K S R E E O M K K M B E O O A L I I H means..... "

I said "Huh..."

They replied louder "P K S R E E O M K K M B E O O A L I I H"

I looked at where they pointed and they came from some banner... by the roadside and damm... I have no idea.. what they are!

Thought that this will be one of those question that any dad would say...

"Papa is busy.. go ask your mummy!!!"


I had to scrap the thoughts... as it is not good for the child developments...

I pretend I could not find the sign... and they repeated the words... almost shouting in the car

"P K S R E E O M K K M B E O O A L I I H"



DO you know what they are? Answer will be posted in due course.




5 comments:

Ai-Ling said...

is it "promosi kembali sekolah"?

i got that answer by reading the alphabets from left to right, instead of from top to bottom :D

Jason Law said...

I see the same thing too ! Haah...never see a banner like this before - -

Fernfern said...

no... is "promosi kembali KE sekolah"

Anonymous said...

Yeap "Promosi Kembali Ke Sekolah" =)

limcyam said...

All: Thanks for commenting..

See next posting for answer!