Saturday, December 27, 2008

CellFood...

..

I came across this.... somewhere.



At a glance, I thought this is simple Chinglish.. or loosely known as Chinese English...

I Google it and had the answer I want... hmm something new in the market..

I am not promoting this product or had anything to do with this... if you want to know, do Google it up your self.

Well.. this must be some new break through in the food technology... but wait a minute...

..want to know where I found this sticker...? See below:





Yeah, right!




2 comments:

Lisa717 said...

awww~~
cell food!!
hehe..sounds funny!!
okok..sure will google abt it!!
hehehe..

Ai-Ling said...

i found what cellfood is all about from google :D

but to advertise in toilet is eeeeyyyooouuu...i wonder where will they advertise next!!